Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Blog Post #2: Scouting The Territory

Topic in question

- I have been thinking about my topic quite a bit, in what ways do exercise and health interestingly interact with college? Some terms that really stand out to be are "exercise", "physical activity", "health", "healthy habits", "motivation", "college atmosphere", "behavior", "participation" and "diet". A lot of the material online explores the motivations to why there is a decrease in exercise and health in college. I am interested in what colleges can do to change that or maybe what would incline students to exercise more.

Some scholarly articles:

Overall I am looking for a very interesting angle that can be researched in a way thats exciting to me. I draw a lot of passion for this topic as I pursue a career in the medical field, hopefully this research can help me in the future! 


and Dietary Patterns During Freshman and Sophomore Years of College, Journal of American
College Health, 53:6, 245-251, DOI:
10.3200/JACH.53.6.245-251
and Dietary Patterns During Freshman and Sophomore Years of College, Journal of American
College Health, 53:6, 245-251, DOI:
10.3200/JACH.53.6.245-251

No comments:

Post a Comment